In accordance with current local, state and federal health guidelines, the following policies are in effect:
- Masks are currently optional. Masks are available as needed for both client and volunteer alike.
- We DO enforce social distance by monitoring and moderating the pace and spacing of our check in and distribution lines
- We provide expedited service for ALL “priority clients” (Elderly, Disabled, Pregnant, Parents with small children etc).
- Any client or volunteer who is sick will not be permitted on site and will be asked to leave immediately.
- We maintain digital thermometers which can be used to check the temperature of any volunteer or client upon suspicion of illness